IIT Guwahati Engineer Recruitment [current_date format=”Y”] Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati (IIITG) has released an employment notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical).
Last Date: 13/03/2020
IIT Guwahati Engineer Recruitment [current_date format=”Y”]
Appointments will initially be made on contract for a period of three years and are likely to be extended/regularized based on performance.
Name of post: Junior Engineer (Electrical)
No of posts: 1 (Unreserved category)
Pay: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400
Age: up to 35 years
Important for You:
- IASST Guwahati Recruitment
- DEV Engineering Recruitment
- Oil India Engineer Recruitment
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Khanapara Recruitment
Here I have discussed the eligibility criteria for IIT Guwahati Engineer Recruitment [current_date format=”Y”].
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Bachelors’s degree in Electrical Engineering is the basic requirement for the IIT Guwahati Engineer Recruitment [current_date format=”Y”].
Degree, as referred above, is those which have been awarded by a recognized University / Institution.
Mere fulfillment of the minimum qualification will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written test/skill test/interview.
Please note that the following experience is mandatory for a candidate of IIT Guwahati Engineer Recruitment [current_date format=”Y”].
At least 1-year experience or a 3-years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with at least 2 years of experience.
You may mention in the application form any special qualifications or experience, which have not been included under the heads given above, attach additional sheets if required
There will be a selection process for this job.
The Institute reserves the right to short-list the candidates for written test/skill test/interview based on qualification and experience and the number of applications received.
How to apply
You have to fill the application form which is available to download from the below links.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format of the institute.
Candidates applying for appointment on deputation/lien will also be considered provided applications are submitted through proper channels.
- Please give particulars of all examinations passed and degrees obtained commencing with the High School Leaving (10th standard / Matriculation) Examination.
- If you are employed, please state the name of your employer, your present basic pay & scale of pay.
- Please give particulars of your present and past employment in chronological order, starting with the present one (attach copies of certificates/letters).
- Languages you can read, write and speak?
- List details of short-term courses attended (computer-related, administrative, others) (attach certificate copies).
- Please attach true copies of self-attested certificates and mark sheets.
In your application form person resident in India and holders of responsible positions should be intimately acquainted with the applicant’s character and work, but must not be relations.
Where the candidate has been in employment, he should either give his present or most recent employer or immediate superior as a reference.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Guwahati,
Opening of the Notification: 14/02/82020
Last date for receipt of completed application: 13/03/2020
Website of IIT Guwahati Engineer Recruitment [current_date format=”Y”]: click here
Official Advertisement: click here
Download Application Form: Click Here.