Get a job through NYKS RECRUITMENT 2019 in some simple steps. Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has published a notification for the interested candidates.
NYKS is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. This is a good job opportunity among AssamCareer Latest Jobs.
It mobilizes youth through Youth Clubs and involves them in nation building activities. Through this programme the youths inculcate in them values and skills that they become productive and responsible citizens of India.
NYK Recruitment official Advertisement is available here- http://nyks.nic.in/recruitment/DYCAppointment.html
Posts under NYKS RECRUITMENT 2019
NYKS is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate youth for filling up vacancies as indicated below:
District Youth Coordinator under NYKS RECRUITMENT 2019
No of posts: 100
Age: 28 years as on 1.1.2019.
Essential: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
Three years experience in Youth activities / Rural Development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization.
Accounts Clerk cum Typist under NYKS Recruitment 2019
No of posts: 73
Age: 28 years – as on closing date of application.
1. B.Com of a recognized university or
2. Graduate Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work
3. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
4. Knowledge of Computer application
- Experience of two years as National Service Volunteer (NSV)/ Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer
- PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses will be an added advantage.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) under NYKS Recruitment 2019
No of posts: 52
Age: Between 18-25 years of age – As on closing date of application.
Essential: Matriculation or equivalent
- Worked as NSV/RSY/NYC for a minimum period of one year.
- “Training in Basic and Refresher course in Home Guard and Civil defense”
How to apply for NYKS Recruitment 2019
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through NYKS website.
On-Line Application validation rules and design are based on the Advertisement requirement.
Candidates are advised to read the advertisement carefully and refer “How to Apply” & “FAQ” pages on the main page.
Application submitted through On-Line form does not imply that candidate has fulfilled all the criteria given in the advertisement .
Application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
The official website of NYK is http://nyks.nic.in .
Candidates can apply online only from 16-03-2019 to 31-03-2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
To Apply Online click here- Click Here .
- Unreserved/EWS/OBC (MALE) : Exam Fee Rs. 700/-
- Unreserved/EWS/OBC (FEMALE) : Exam Fee Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM : Exam Fee Rs. Nil
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Important dates for NYK Recruitment
Recruitment of District Youth Coordinators, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||16/03/2019|
|Closure of registration of application||31/03/2019|
|Closure for editing application details||31/03/2019|
|Last date for printing your application||15/04/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||16/03/2019 to 31/03/2019|