IOCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021 is now open for the candidates. You can apply online for Trade Apprentices- Data Entry Operator (Fresher/ Skill Certificate Holders) posts. Please read the eligibility conditions as I have discussed below. The application process is purely online as per the below paragraphs.
LAST DATE — 24/02/2020
IOCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
21 Nos. (Fresher- 12 posts, Skill Certificate Holders- 09 posts)
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry- 08 posts
- Karnataka- 04 posts
- Kerala- 03 posts
- Andhra Pradesh- 03 posts
- Telangana- 03 posts
Job Type: Apprenticeship.
Salary / Pay Scale: Monthly Stipend will be given as Per Apprenticeship Rules for the IOCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021 .
The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 01 year or more are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship training.
- For Data Entry Operator (Fresher):- Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate).
- For Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):- Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of Domestic Data Entry Operator for the training of less than 01 year issued by a recognized awarding body/ authority.
Candidates possessing higher qualifications like Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma/ ITI etc. are not eligible to apply for the IOCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021 .
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31/01/2020.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category.
Selection of candidates will be through Written Test. The Written Test will be conducted at Chennai on 08/03/2020.
The candidates will undergo Fifteen (15) months of apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)- Southern Region (Marketing Division).
The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting
the notified eligibility criteria.
The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct
option in the following:
- General Aptitude and Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Knowledge/Awareness
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-engagement medical standard.
Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-engagement medical Examination” before they commence the application process.
The guidelines are available in the following link: https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx-> Pre- engagement Medical Format.
How to Apply
The application process for this recruitment is purely online. No other option for application is available.
Before apply online please download the official notification from the link given below. You should ensure that you have understood the eligibility conditions.
Before filling the main application form you have to register yourself as a Trade Apprentice. You can register here at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/ Apprenticeship/home.aspx
After registering on the apprentice website you can apply through the main application link.
I have given the direct link to apply online below.
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- Upload your recent attested color passport size photograph.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out for further reference.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
- Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/Sms for downloading admit cards for the Written Test.
Starting Date of Online Application: 10/02/2020
Closing Date of Online Application: 24/02/2020
Official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Southern Region (Marketing Division) — https://www.iocl.com
Official Advertisement — See detailed Advt.
Online Application — Visit the URL