Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020 invited in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Museums, Assam.
Last Date: 20/02/2020.
Directorate of Museums Assam Recruitment 2020
Name of post: Grade-IV
No of posts: 4 [2- UR, 1-ST (P), 1-SC]
Pay: PB – 12000 -37000, Grade pay 3900
Minimum Class – VIll passed and Maximum HSLC passed.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age on 1st January, 2020 (as per Govt. Notification No.ABP.6/2016/8, dated 18th April, 2018).
The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
Extra Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates/ applicants must mention the Employment Registration No. along with date in their application form in appropriate column.
- Candidate must be physically fit and sound health.
- Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
How to apply
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of Age proof Certificate, educational qualifications, caste certificate, experience certificate if any and valid employment Registration card and residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
- Self attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
- A Self address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only.
- Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
Application should be submitted by ordinary post to the following address-
Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam,
Guwahati – 781001.
No application would be accepted in person.
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
The last date of receipt of application is 20th February 2020.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Examination. The written Examination will be of 50 marks 90 minutes duration. No TA/DA will be borne for attending test.
Select candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form.
There will be no Viva-Voce (interview).
Download the Notification check here .