Commissioner Of Taxes Assam Admit Card 2020 is available now. Commissioner Of Taxes, Government of Assam is going to conduct selection based examination for the recruitment of 18 posts of Junior Assistant.
This is your turn to download Commissioner Of Taxes Assam Admit Card 2020 from the below links.
If you have applied for the above posts and want to appear in the exam, please get your admit cards from here.
Commissioner Of Taxes Assam Admit Card 2020
Hey friend, the links are active now and you must carry your admit card of commissioner of taxes to the examination hall.
Without the admit card they will not allow you to enter into the examination hall.
|Assam Commissioner of Taxes Admit Card Status||Available|
Details of Assam Commissioner Of Taxes Admit Card
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Date of Exam: 19th January 2020
Admit Card Available: 9th January 2020
Venue of Exam: Please check your admit card for the examination center. The examination center is different for different candidates.
Download Process of Commissioner Of Taxes Assam Admit Card 2020
Only those candidates, whose application for the post of junior assistant was accepted can download the admit card from the below links.
I have discussed the process in simple way here.
If you want to download the admit card from the official website of Commissioner of Taxes, Assam, then follow the process.
- Go to the web https://comtax.assam.gov.in/
- Scroll down, check Latest section.
- Click on Download Admit Card for the post of junior Assistant link.
- Then click on the link Click here to login and download the admit card
- Now, enter your Application No, Password and click on Download button.
- After completing above steps your admit card will be downloaded.