APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India. Apply for 39 Research Assistant posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below. Salary carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date: 27/01/2020.
APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 Advertisement
Name of post: APSC Research Assistant
No of posts: 39 [UR: 16, OBC/ MOBC: 12, SC: 1, STP: 3, STH: 3, EWS: 4]
Department: Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department
APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 Salary: Rs. 22,000/-87,000/-PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs 9400/-
Note: You may also like to apply for ONGC Recruitment
Eligibility of APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020
APSC Research Assistant Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with one of the following subjects.
- Agricultural Economics,
- Social Anthropology,
- Social Work,
- Business Administration,
- Business Management,
- Geography and
APSC Research Assistant Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019.
The upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- The upper age limit in respect of candidates who have been serving in a lower post or cadre for a minimum period of 5 years on the date of application as per provision of Rule 7 should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January 2019. Such candidates seeking age relaxation must apply through proper channel but no extra time will be given for submission of application forms and application shall not be entertained after last date of receipt of application form.
Fee of APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020
Application Fee: The Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- The persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Apply of APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020
APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Date of APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed.
Last date is 27/01/2020 during office hours.
Advertisement Details: APSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification check here .
Application Form: Click Here .
This post tells you about APSC recruitment for Research assistant posts. For other posts you may visit our other pages.
So, please visit our website regularly for your better career opportunities.