APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020 invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India. You can apply for 12 posts of Fishery Development Officer & Allied cadre under Fishery Department, Assam Government.
Assam Public Service Commission.
Last Date: 03/02/2020.
Details of APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020
APSC conducts the selection process for the below mentioned posts. I have given the details of the post name and vacancy position here. You can also check the salary details of APSC recruitment for fishery department.
Name of post: Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre
No of posts: 12 [UR: 5, OBC/ MOBC: 3, SC: 1, STP: 1, STH: 1, EWS: 1]
Salary: salary of APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020 is Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/-
Eligibility of APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020
Before filling the application form, you should read the eligibility conditions clearly.
You should apply for the posts under fishery department of Assam govt only after fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as proof of residency along with application form.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2019. The upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e upto 41 years.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates.
To apply for the posts of fishery development officer, you must fulfill the following educational qualifications.
- Minimum Qualification: B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in serving Fishery Deptt. under various projects related to Aquaculture and Fishery Extension.
Fee of APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020
The Application Fees for all post under the State Govt. of Assam shown as below:
- For General/EWS Candidate : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC : Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- 3. For BPL Candidate : Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) candidates, the Application Fees for all posts under the State Govt. of Assam is Nil. PWD candidates should enclose with the application from photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
How to Deposit the Application Fee?
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department.
Note: Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Application Form of APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020
You should apply on the prescribed application form of APSC. Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
After downloading the application for fill it carefully.
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form.
The application should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Date of APSC Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2020
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed.
The last date is 03/02/2020 during office hours.
We have discussed the basic details about the recruitment process by APSC. If you want to know more about this recruitment you may comment below.
For syllabus, Exam patterns and other helps, please contact us.
Advertisement Details: For the Notification check here .
Application Form: Download the application form Click Here .